The pipes and drains in our homes work hard every day. Our daily household activities cause buildup from common toiletries and wastes such as toothpaste, bar soap, oil, grease, and hair. Everyday use will cause homes to occasionally need sewer and drain cleaning services from time to time.
If your home is experiencing sewer or drain backup, do not reach for a harsh, chemical drain cleaners that can damage your pipes. It is better to try to first alleviate the clog with a plunger. Common clogged drain cleaning and sewer clean out diagnostics include: running a drain auger or snake through pipes to clear the blockage and using a camera to inspect pipes and determine where the problem lies.
Sometimes the clog or break will be located outside of the home. In these cases, we’ll locate the sewer clean-out and fix the problem from that location. Often in older homes, tree roots will invade sewer lines. Benjamin Franklin Plumbing Kansas City is proud to provide clogged drain cleaning Kansas City residents can count on.
Four symptoms that indicate your home might have a sewer clog:
- Multiple locations are backed up- example- 2 toilets and a sink
- You see water coming out of a sink or shower drain when you flush the toilet
- You see bubbles in the toilet when you run the sink
- Water runs out of showers or drains when you run the washing machine
If you experience any of these issues, get it checked out right away. It could mean that dirty, contaminated wastewater is backing up into your home.
Highest Rated Sewer Repair Service in Kansas City
At Benjamin Franklin, we take our reputation seriously; we want every customer to be 100% satisfied with their Kansas City plumbing service. Benjamin Franklin Kansas City is a Better Business Bureau accredited plumber.
Clogged Sewer & Drain Cleaning for a Fair Price
Benjamin Franklin Kansas City is proud to provide sewer and drain cleaning Kansas City residents can count on.
- All Benjamin Franklin plumbers have apprenticed with master plumbers and take continuing education courses to stay up to date on emerging technologies, new plumbing codes, and techniques.
- Benjamin Franklin Plumbers are courteous and will comport themselves in a professional manner.
- BFP Kansas City plumbers wear shoe covers to protect your floors and will not leave a mess.
- We not waste your time and stand by our on-time guarantee- ”If there’s any delay, it’s you we pay.®” We PAY YOU $5.00 per each minute late up to $300.00.
For the highest quality sewer and drain cleaning & repair, call Benjamin Franklin Plumbing Kansas City today at 816-533-4442 or request an appointment.