Fixing a sewer line can be very damaging to your property. It could mean destroying years of landscaping work and the labor-intensive task of breaking up concrete. And all that labor is expensive. Luckily, in the past few years, technology has improved to make trenchless sewer line replacement possible. Trenchless repair services result in less damage than traditional methods of repair. Not every property will be a good candidate for trenchless sewer repair. Some sewer problems can only be fixed by traditional digging though many can be fixed by trenchless methods. The plumbers at Benjamin Franklin Trenchless Sewer Repair Kansas City will be happy to evaluate your property and help you find the right plumbing solution.
How Does Trenchless Sewer Repair Work?
To see a short video on the process, please watch Benjamin Franklin Trenchless Sewer Repair
Benjamin Franklin Plumbing Kansas City offers the Pipe Lining method of trenchless sewer repair. This method consists of relining the entire length of your existing sewer pipe with a brand new seamless liner. The new liner will leave your sewer line working perfectly and will be stronger and last longer than the original sewer pipe. The new liner is made of a flexible material and saturated with epoxy. We’ll install it by using a special machine to blow it into the existing sewer pipe from one small access point, usually in the basement. Once the new liner is in place, we insert a bladder into the new sewer pipe liner and inflate with air. The highly pressured air forces the new liner against the interior of the old sewer pipe and seals all cracks and damaged areas. The pipe takes a couple of hours to cure and then the bladder is removed. Your new sewer pipe will be rated to last for at least 50 years.
Benefits of trenchless sewer line replacement
- No destruction to your home’s landscape
- You do not have to deal with days or weeks of construction
- Costs less than traditional sewer line replacement.
- The new pipe is warranted for 50 years.
Unfortunately, many homeowners don’t think about their sewer line until there is a big, costly problem. If your home is more than 40 years old, you should have your sewer line inspected.
Better Business Bureau Certified
We are known for our great customer service. Benjamin Franklin has been serving Kansas City since 2003 and is Better Business Bureau certified
Straightforward Pricing and Great Service
Benjamin Franklin Plumbing Kansas City wants every customer to be 100% satisfied with their trenchless sewer repair.
- We guarantee that if a repair fails within a year, we will repair it with no additional charges. Benjamin Franklin Plumbing is proud to offer reliable services.
- Our pricing is honest; you will always know the cost of repairs and services before any work is begun.
- BFP Kansas City plumbers are experienced, professional, and polite.
- Benjamin Franklin Kansas City plumbers have all trained under with master plumbers and take continuing education courses throughout their careers to stay up on building codes and technological improvements.
- Our plumbers will clean up any messes associated with plumbing repairs.
- We have respect for your time and will never arrive late for an appointment. You can depend on our on-time guarantee- “If there’s any delay, it’s you we pay.®” We PAY YOU $5.00 per each minute late up to $300.00.
For the highest quality trenchless sewer repair, call Benjamin Franklin Plumbing Kansas City today at 816-533-4442 or request an appointment.