Water heaters work hard for us every day; if they are working properly, we almost never need to think about them. Water heaters have many safety features that must be set up properly when the water heater is installed. For safety’s sake, Water heater installation should be left to the professionals. We install water heaters Kansas City residents can count on. The plumbers of Benjamin Franklin Kansas City provide safe water heater installation for gas, electric, or tankless water heaters.
The lifespan of most conventional gas and electric water heaters is only about 10 years. If your water heater is more then 10 years old, you should consider getting you water heater examined. If a slow leaks or explosion occurs, it can cause thousands of dollars of property damage. It is much better to be proactive about replacing your water heater then to wait for a costly accident to occur.
The outside portion of the water heater is not the holding tank; it is just a metal shell protecting the tank inside. You cannot just look at the exterior to see if there is damage. Benjamin Franklin Plumbing Kansas City plumbers can inspect your tank and let you know if it is time to perform a new water heater installation.
Water Heater Repair Kansas City, MO
It is easy to ignore water heaters unless there is a problem. Malfunctioning water heaters can cause many harmful results including explosion, the release of deadly carbon monoxide gas, or allowing harmful mold to enter your family’s water supply. The plumbers at Benjamin Franklin provide the water heater repair Kansas City residents can depend on.
Get you water heater looked at if you see any of these symptoms:
- Running out of hot water
- Brown or rusty colored water
- Foul rotten egg odors
- Rumbling, squealing, or popping noises
- Water leaks from heater
Common water heater repairs include:
- Tank draining
- Replacement of the sacrificial anode
- Replacement or repositioning of the gas thermocouple
- Thermostat adjustment
- Electrical repairs
Tankless Water Heaters Installation Kansas City
Tankless water heaters are different from traditional water heaters in that they provide hot water as needed. There is no holding tank so they take up less space and can save on energy bills by not heating up water until you need it. Tankless water heaters typically last longer: 20 years vs. 10-15 for traditional water heaters. Tankless water heater benefits include: supporting existing systems, including solar water heaters and supporting Remote bathrooms or hot tubs.
Benjamin Franklin plumbers will install a tankless water heater Kansas City residents can count on.
Kansas City’s Trusted Water Heater Installers and Repairmen
We take our customer service reputation seriously; we want every customer to be 100% satisfied with their plumbing service. Benjamin Franklin Kansas City is a Better Business Bureau accredited company. We have been the plumber Kansas City has counted on since 2003.
We provide the traditional or tankless water heaters Kansas City residents depend on.
Fair Pricing on Water Heater Installation and Repairs
- Benjamin Franklin Kansas City offers straightforward pricing; you will know the cost of repairs and services before any work is begun.
- We are so confident in our work that we guarantee it: if a repair fails within a year, we will come fix it at no cost.
- Our plumbers will be respectful of you and your house. They clean up any messes associated with the plumbing repair service.
- The plumbers at BFP Kansas City value your time and will not make you wait. “If there’s any delay, it’s you we pay.®” We PAY YOU $5.00 per each minute late up to $300.00.
- For the highest quality water heater installation and repair, call Benjamin Franklin Plumbing Kansas City today at 816-533-4442 or request an appointment.